Thursday, December 22, 2011

Folk Pattern



Here's a design that I've been meaning to show for a while & now seems like a good time as I think it looks quite festive. It looked scrummy in lots of different colourways & I couldn't decide which one I liked best so I left it to the client to pick.

So who's sorted with their Christmas pressie buying? I've been really organised this year & started early as Christmas shopping with a toddler is just a recipe for disaster! But now I need to wrap it all & I'm struggling to summon up the energy- perhaps if I have a coffee & a piece cake first that will help............hmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THat's absolutely stunning Emma!! just gorgeous. You should be very proud. I'm doing the surface pattern course with Rachel Taylor at the end of Jan and if I come up with something half as good I'll be happy.
X Happy Christmas