Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas Is Coming!

Hallo. It's been a busy couple of weeks! I've been trying to get all my Christmas cards uploaded into the shop, do my stock taking, carry on with my freelance work & e-course work & send out orders on time. Orders are already starting to pick up for Christmas which is fab news & its making me feel festive- is it to early to feel festive?

Here are two new designs now available in my shop & I'll be sharing more designs very soon. Hope you like!

This card is based on a mixed media illustration of two bunnies in love called Oscar & Laila 
For more info. click here

I originally designed this card for my daughter Evie to give to her Daddy. I wanted it to look like she had hand drawn it & then I got the pencils, pens & crayons out and let Evie colour it in, she loved every minute and it made the card so special & thoughtful. I'm hoping other Mummys & Daddys will agree that its a lovely idea too :) I've also designed this card for grandparents & siblings. For more info click here

No comments: