Monday, February 23, 2009

Bakery

Hello!
I found a great new website and blog last week which I've been meaning to share with you called Bakery. Its written by Erin Loechner who you may already know from Design For Mankind and Jaime Derringer from Design Milk. For anyone already running a business or for someone just starting up like me or even if you are thinking about starting a business I think it's going to be a great blog to follow- I've already found the first few articles really helpful and interesting. Plus how amazing is that? That two people are willing to give their time and business advice out for free! Thank you Erin and Jaime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emma, thanks for sharing such lovely blogs! I love and adore Design For Mankind, it is such a great blog. I have not visited the others and will have to check them out! Have a lovely merry day! Love to you and yours!