Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good Luck Bunny

I just got home from doing the weekly food shop only to realise that our fridge had stopped working :( Luckily, we have lovely neighbours who allowed me to cram all my food into their fridge! I also whacked my head really hard on the handle of fridge door yesterday as well- I think the fridge knows that we have ordered a new one and now has it in for me! (cue the music from the Twilight Zone). Phil and I are really looking forward to getting our "grown ups" fridge freezer (as we are calling it) because for the last 6 or so years we've been using a teeny tiny one that was given to us- the only problem being that the freezer compartment can only fit a pack of sausages in it and and ice cube tray! Anyway enough of fridges! I thought I would show you my good luck bunny card today. I'm currently busy trying to put together my first ever shop order! Very excited about it, I feel like all the hard work is starting to pay off :) 
Bye for now oh and there's still plenty of time to enter my Giveaway if you want to- see the post below or click here :) 

4 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Woohoo, I have a feeling you're going to be a very successul lady Emma :)

That good luck card is gorgeous :)

Mel xxx

PS hope the new fridge is with you soon!

jacqueline said...

Emma, loving that good luck card! Looking forward to see your new fridge hehe Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

madmummy said...

How exciting about the shop order, well done!! Love that good luck card x
xxx Steph

elisa said...

Yes! The fridge must know it's getting replaced =). I'm glad you're going to have a bigger freezer now!
The "Good Luck Bunny" is just too cute.