Friday, February 26, 2010

Found Art Friday!



Hello everyone, it's Found Art Friday today and here is my mixed media painting inspired by the words "Everything Blooming". I really experimented with this piece and used paint, pencil, collage and my own drawn flowers and bunny. I just kept adding layers until I felt I should stop- really good fun! :) I'm calling this painting Tokyo Bunny.

If any ones new to the Found Art Friday concept you can click here for more info. or click here to see Cathy Nichols's shop (her work is amazing)!

Have a great weekend everyone, Pip and I are going to see some wedding venues- very exciting!! :)

9 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Love Tokyo Bunny!...have fun today ;-)

Charlotte said...

Oooh, enjoy the wedding venues. V exciting!

Cathy Nichols Art said...

This is adorable, Emma!! I love the vertical format... looks like the blooms are shooting up into the sky! :)

linda said...

how cute - thanks for sharing the link, I haven't heard of this!

elisa said...

Tokyo Bunny is so cute! You did a really great job.
Have fun with wedding planning this weekend!

Natasha said...

Gorgeous!

Crafty Green Poet said...

this is a lovely piece, I like all the layers.

Unknown said...

Hello

I'm a freelance writer for a number of magazines, and a guest blogger at http://www.holisticlocal.com/blog/ and http://www.whatson4littleones.co.uk/mums-blog.asp. I also have my own blog http://alisonbayne.blogspot.com/ and agony aunt column. I have a strong web presence and contribute to forums and twitter frequently.

I am looking for products to review and wonder if you would be interested in me sampling and reviewing one of your products. This would enable me to increase my professional portfolio as well as give your products good exposure.

Please let me know if you would like me to work with you in this way. I would be delighted to hear from you.

Best wishes

Alison

{eleise} said...

CUTE!!!!