Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mummy Monday!

It's time for the next installment of Mummy Monday! Today I'm introducing Belinda Fireman- a very talented artist who I met online on an e-course. As you'll read Belinda has a son and twin girls- she's certainly got her hands full and I was amazed with what she achieves in one day. Her work is such a breath of fresh air, I love how her pieces seem to radiate joy & happiness. Please read on :)

A day in the life of Belinda Fireman


I'll choose Wednesday, because I do something for myself that day:

5:42 Wake up and change into exercise clothes.
5:45 Meditate for 10 minutes.
6:10 Drive to the gym .
6:25 Exercise.
8:00 Pick up kids (twin girls and a boy) at home and drive them to
school.
8:30 Back at home with my son. Take shower.
9:00 Play with my son or bake. Some days I go to the chiropractor at
this time.
11:00 Lunch.


11:30 More play or some errand.
12:15 Gather paints and my son's school things.
12:30 Drive to school.
12:45 My son goes to preschool.
1:00 Paint at school. There is a parent room where I can do this,
which is great for the winter days when I don't feel like
driving back home!
Once every 3 weeks I have a session with my life coach at this
time.
3:00 Pack up paints.
3:15 Pick up my son. Hang out outside while the kids play on school
yard.
4:00 Drive home.
4:15 Make supper.
5:00 Eat supper.


6:00 Drive to karate lessons (for my daughters).
6:30 Girls start karate lesson while I play games with my son.
6:45 Hubby arrives to take over with the kids. I drive to my
weekly dance.
7:15 Help set up for dance.
7:30 Greet people (and take money) as they arrive for dancing.
7:45 DANCE!
10:00 Drive home.
10:15 Eat snack. Talk with hubby.
10:45 Get ready for bed.
10:50 Read until falling asleep.
11:00 Lights out!


You can find out more about Belinda and her work here:

For more information as to why I started Mummy Monday please click here. And if you would like to take part send me a message :)

2 comments:

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Oo they are happy pieces of art aren't they.

Embossing pens have a sticky clear or pale blue ink in them, you sprinkle embossing powder (thermagraphic powder)on it then heat it so the powder melts. you can also pounce chalk and mica powders on it and it will stick.

It's not a glue though so no good for metal leaf or glitter.
Dee x

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet emma, loving your new column mommy monday!! Belinda's art is really beautiful and it's so interesting to peek at a mommy's busy schedule. I love that she also take the time to do something for herself. Thanks so much for sharing emma and belinda! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!