Monday, October 31, 2011

Mummy Monday with Danita Art

Hello all! I'm back & have so much to share in the next few weeks! A trip to Brighton, our wedding (!!) & honeymoon & LOTS of new design work to show you also.

The past few months have been ridiculously busy juggling wedding & honeymoon plans, my freelance work & looking after a toddler. I'm only now starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel! And its a Monday which means.................yes its
Mummy Monday! I'm super excited to be dedicating this post to a lovely & very talented lady- Danita from Danita Art. A very busy mother of two & seriously I am blown away by her commitment to her art & her passion for it. She's a very inspiring lady who frequently works long into the night in order to create her beautiful paintings, jewellery & dolls. Enjoy!

A Day In The Life Of Danita


My typical day starts around 7:00 when I dress up the kindergarden kid to go to school.



We have a quick breakfast and leave for school at 8:00.


I manage to squeeze some exercise in walking in the park with my baby and go back home around 10:00 shower and look after the kid and prepare meals.




At 1:00 I pick up the kiddo from school and run errands, get back to eat lunch and let the baby nap. In the meantime I use that time to check emails, sketch and do office work at the shop. Afternoon comes, we have dinner and I let the kids out to the park.



Around 7:00 we start getting ready to sleep and if I am lucky I can get started with real work around 8:30 or 9:00...


Then it's burning the midnight oil until I am sleepy... And the day starts again the next day!


You can find out more about Danita here:


For more information as to why I started Mummy Monday please click here. And if you would like to take part send me a message :)

No comments: