Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Look what I finished!

So I managed to finally finish my first painting! It's Chloe in a (rather abstract) flower meadow :)
I decided to let go and be spontaneous with this painting, so I just painted the first image that popped into my head. I found it quite freeing letting go and not having to make everything have straight, neat edges (a habit of mine)!


After I had finished the painting I decided to scan it into my computer and add some hand drawn flowers to see what it would look like. Which version do you prefer? I think I like them both the same for different reasons.

If you've taken a liking to little Chloe, the print and painting are available to buy here. Original is now sold.

Happy painting everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Chloe is so cute! Is nice to be spontaneous and letting go. n_n I too like both versions. Your so telened wish i could paint as well. >_< Have a merry happy day!