Monday, March 23, 2009

Florence










Hello! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I had a great crafting Saturday with my friend Emma (another Emma!) we made a few things, went for a walk in the sun and ate cheese and piccalilli sandwiches (yum). Thanks Em for a fab day :) And as a result of my very crafty weekend I would like to introduce you to little Florence! Florence is of course a Thingamajig. Thingamajigs love exploring and have a particular love for plants and flowers. They are born into this world for a wonderful reason- to bring friendship, happiness, smiles and laughter. They are created through someone’s imagination, but not very easily............................... you have to wish for one! If you are lucky enough to bring a Thingamajig to life you will have a friend forever as they are such loyal and happy creatures.

I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of Florence as she explored my garden- she was particularly excited when she found some pink flowers (she loves anything pink). I may have got a tad carried away with my picture taking but she just looked to cute and I couldn't stop! Also check out her denim satchel that Emma made for her :)

If you would like to adopt Florence she is looking for a good home with someone who enjoys eating rhubarb crumble from time to time (her favourite food) :) Click here for more info.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, im soo happy you had a good crafting weekend! Oh boy, little Florence is just soooo cute! Your photos of Florence are lovely and cute...love them! I hope Florence find a good home soon! Have a lovely merry happy day and lots of love to you and yours!

Leah said...

Florence is soo cute, I love her bag too! She would be a delight to share rhubarb crumble with!

Emma Loves Stitching said...

Morning Emma,
What a creative weekend you had, and lots of sun by the look of it!!
Love Florence, toooooooo cute!
Have a great day,
Em :)

Anonymous said...

Florence is utterly Adorable!!!!
I love the sound of your sunny cheese and piccalilli picnic.
What a beauuuuuutiful garden you have! Flo is obviously in her element among those gorgeous blossoms and her little satchel is perfect for her.
Such a Joy you have created :o)
xx
Sumea

Cathy Nichols Art said...

Could Florence be any cuter? I can't tell you how much I adore those pics of her romping through the meadows. Reminds me of being a child.

melissa moss said...

Florence is so cute! I love her and the pics!