Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Little Chiff Chaffs




Hello! I've got a new art print to show you and for those living in America two Mothers Day cards also :) I had no idea that Mother's day in America falls on an entirely different date! I hope you like them and if you want to see photos of what they look like handmade take a look in my shop. I think these would make lovely Birthday cards as well, so when I get the chance I'll pop them in my shop as Birthday cards also.

Hope the sun's been shining for everyone! My bunnies have been outside sunning themselves over the last few days as we've had the most glorious weather :) I've had to be sooooo disciplined with my work this week as I've been incredibly tempted to just throw caution to the wind and sit in the garden all day!

6 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

They make beautiful mothers day cards, they are so pretty! Hope you get at least a little time outside while the weather is so nice.

Mel xxx

Jacqueline said...

I love your mother's day cards but i dore the one with mama bird and baby bireds more. :) Mother's day falls on the 9th of May here so your in time also for buyers from Asia!

It's very sunny here and way too warm...everyone around me seems to be getting sick. But im glad your buunies are enjoying the sun! Emma, how many bunnies do you have?

Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Emma I've been blogging a little about you and another lovely artist today. I will email you soon re. the custom card for my niece x
Sumea

Emma Loves Stitching said...

Hi Emma,
Thanx for comment, yep defo one lucky girl!! Will blog about your piccie tom, think my youngest is going to have it in his bedroom, he's a complete little garden nut-loves the allotment-so very appropriate!
Trade fair sounds interesting, where abouts are you off to? And good luck!
Emma x

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma
Just hopped over to wish you a happy weekend x
Have just come in from watering my hanging baskets and it feels decididly chilly. Good time to stay indoors and do some crafting me thinks.
x
sumea

willynillywaterlily said...

Birdy moms and their chick babies! What a perfect representation for Mother's Day! I love these cards!