Friday, June 12, 2009

One Bunny & a Bee


Hello all! Very glad it's Friday- I slept terribly last night and as a consequence haven't been very productive today. I also had to take poor Millie to the vets again as her tooth infection has come back :( Fingers crossed I've caught it early enough for the antibiotics to get rid of the infection once and for all.

I do have a design to show you today though! A thank you card which is part of my Where's Rabbit? Range. I think this card should be sold as a Thank You pack of 4 or 6 though don't you?
I hope you like it and that you have a great weekend- it's only 8pm here in the UK but I'm off to get ready for bed and have an early night!

See you all next week  x

7 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Oh my gosh....way too cute. Who would not want to be on the receiving end of a sweet card like this.

jacqueline said...

Emma, this is soooo cute!! I love it! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and lots of love to you!!

willynillywaterlily said...

I love your new card design! I adore your bunny's one floppy ear! :)

I have my fingers crossed that Millie has a speedy recovery, too!

Cookie Cutter said...

Hope you had a restful weekend. I think your love for bunnies is rubbing off me! :)

Marisa and Creative Thursday said...

I love this little fellow :) welcome back from your trip...crepes in the South of France sounds PERFECT!!!

noelle said...

i really like the bunny and bee, hope millie is feeling better, nothing worse than toothache even in for a rabbit i think!!

Charlotte said...

This is really, really beautiful Emma.

And it's inspiring, it really is. I make a lot of my own cards and when I look at yours, well it makes me want to try harder and do better.

I was just reading in one of your other posts about a graphic design client and it makes me think I should have a bit of proper training. I am totally self taught and whilst I am okay at photography for web and putting together my website (with my fab webdesigner) I am HOPELESS at producing anything for print. Need help!!

Am just about to go and browse in your shops now...

Love Charlotte
xxx