Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer's Here To stay

Hello! Apparently today was the hottest day we've had in the UK for three years! I was roasting upstairs in my studio because I couldn't find the key to open one of the windows! :( 
Today I thought I would share a sweet little floral design with you. I designed it for a client a while back to be a Mother's Day gift wrap. Hope you like it!
Must dash now as I'm desperate to watch the end of the Andy Murray tennis match! Please win Andy.....................

5 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Wow...How I would love to sew that pretty design into one of my special aprons!!! Fabric please!!!!

elisa said...

He won! In 5 sets. Okay I'll admit I didn't see the match - I asked my husband who knows much more about tennis than me (he's a tennis coach).

The Little Cloth Rabbit said...

Thank you Janet & yes Elisa he won!!! I think I bit all my nails off in the process though!

noelle said...

oooh what lovely fabric that would make! noelle x x

Estelle Hayes said...

Cannot get enough of these colors together. So pretty. Thanks for sharing.