Friday, December 5, 2008

Etsy vs DaWanda

Hello there!

This morning I woke up and thought I really should start researching into whether I should open an Etsy shop or a DaWanda shop- something I am really excited about! For anyone who has not heard of Etsy or DaWanda they are fantastic sites where you can buy and sell handmade goods.
I managed to find a few articles on this topic and so far it would appear that it's worth doing both, but that obviously means doubling your workload and if you want people to start finding you, you'll have to list new items in both shops everyday. So this is a tricky one. I think I would rather put all my efforts into one shop- but there are pros and cons to both sites.
So I'm undecided - perhaps I should try out both sites and see just how time consuming it will be?
If anyone has any advice on this I would love to hear from you.

Bye for now

No comments: