Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Paper, paper and more paper!

Who'd have thought that picking paper would be soooooo hard and time consuming!
For a while now I've been on the search for a light cream textured board for one of my card ranges. I did find one that was perfect but unfortunately when I received my batch through the post the texture had been exaggerated and it just didn't work with my designs. Then I found another perfect board but it only comes in two weights- one's too thick and the other's too thin! I've probably tried about 20 different papers by now- maybe I'm being too picky? The problem is I think the card you use can make or break a design so I really don't want to settle for something I feel isn't quite right- so the search is on again! :-(

On a much more positive note, the agency I work for- Cinnamon Joe Studio just sent me the fantastic news that one of my designs just sold (see above). So I'm all smiles again! :-)  

No comments: