Friday, March 12, 2010

More Easter Goodies!



Hooray- it's Friday and I have more Easter goodies to share with you :) I have just uploaded these new personalised cards to my NOTHS shop. I hope you like them- I had a lot of fun designing them.

I hope everyone has a great weekend- and a great following week for that matter, as I've decided to have some well earned time off, so I probably (if I can stop myself ;)) won't be blogging next week. But I'll be back for sure on the 22nd :)

Bye bye for now

Oh! Forgot to say that I am only making 5 of each of the bottom two cards- so once they're gone- they're gone!

7 comments:

Susan - said...

These cards are wonderful! Just found you through Twitter - love your art.

Lorna said...

Gorgeous and hope you have a great week off xx

Sarah said...

Those patterned Easter cards are lovely Emma. Quite different from some of your other work. I love them! xx

jacqueline said...

I really adore your easter goodies. These cards are really sooo cute! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to yoU!

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Oh Ems these are just too cute for words, I love them. I hope you have a nice restful break. Always good to change the pace once in a while.

Luv Dee xxx

Alexandra said...

they are gorgeous, have a great week xx

Anonymous said...

the second card down, i love it!!! are you still making them...in time for easter? sounds like you are probably too busy, but if not please let me know because i'd really like to order a 'happy easter twinkle' one.