Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spotty Floral

Hello my fellow bloggers! As I suspected- so far it's been a really busy week- I've been working away from home and visiting friends & family as well. I forgot how horrible my morning commute used to be so I've been counting my lucky stars that I don't have to do it that often anymore! Two hours a day sitting in the car in traffic is something I definitely don't miss!

Thank you for all your lovely messages on my previous post and to Lucy- it's so wonderful to hear that I'm inspiring you to blog more often- go for it!

I've got a pretty little floral design to show you today, which a drew in Illustrator. This was quite a challenge for me as I usually work in flat colour but I like the way it's turned out.


I'll be back soon- hopefully tomorrow or Friday :)

P.S We are a step closer to my next Giveaway- I only need 3 more followers now! :)

5 comments:

linda said...

Wow, a beautiful floral design! That does not look flat at all..great color use in the roses to get the 3D effect!

cbenny1483 said...

Hi Emma

I would like to follow your blog ... am just trying to work out how to do it!

Cat

Charlotte said...

Hi Emma,

Pretty paper..

and I know what you mean about the commute - I take my walk down the garden for granted if I'm not careful, and mustn't

xx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Oh pretty spots and roses, you are so clever. Any travelling in traffic is total pants, I avoid it like the plague, unless I have no choice!

Luv Dee xxx

Lucy Boden Illustration said...

Only just noticed you mentioned me in your blog!! Thank you! Lovely work as always. Hugs x