Friday, May 15, 2009

The Little Fox & His Best Friend

Hello! How is everyone today?

A while ago I asked my friend Cat what she wanted for her Birthday and she said she would like an art print with one of my foxes on. I thought I would go one better and paint her a picture so here it is- a mixed media painting. Thankfully Cat was delighted when she saw it- phew! :D This one took a while and I think it's my favourite painting to date so I'm thrilled she liked it too.
Thinking about adding it to the shop as a print- what do you think?



Before I go, hands up who wants to make a living selling their art? My hand is up and if yours is too, I wanted to let you know that the lovely Marisa over at Creative Thursday is going to be teaching an e-course all about how to achieve a successful business online. Marisa has grown her business from selling just one greeting card during a holiday season into one that now sells thousands of pieces of art all over the world and she's done it in just 2 1/2 years! If you are interested and want to read more click here.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone :)

3 comments:

Marisa and Creative Thursday said...

Thank you Em! As of today, there's still some spaces left. LOVE the fox. He's wonderful.

Shabby Chick said...

That's a lovely picture! I think it would translate really well to a print :)

Mel xxx

Jacqueline said...

Oh Emma this is such a cute painting!! I love that cute little fox!!
Im so excited about our class together and even more excited that marisa is now our teacher!! Have a merry happy weekend and love to you!!