Thursday, May 21, 2009

Feeling Better

Hello all. Thank you so, so much for all your lovely "get well" wishes and comments :) Thankfully I now have a matching pair of eyes after taking antihistamines for a couple of days! My skin isn't too blotchy anymore either- so fingers crossed in a day or two I'll be my normal self again :D
As you know I was feeling a bit sorry for myself but a couple of things have really cheered me up- one being this lovely award which I received from Golden Bird Knits. Thank so much!
 

And the second is that Florence is currently being featured on Indie Spotting! It is a real confidence boost to see one of my products in amongst so many wonderful items made by such talented people (there may of been a bit of jumping up and down ;) ).   


Hope everyone is having a good week and I'll be back soon with some new work to show you!

3 comments:

noelle said...

Hi Emma, glad to know you are feeling better. congrats on your award and also for Florence on Indie spotting, isn't that great. I had one of my little houses featured on Cuteable this week and was sooo excited.Its a real confidence boost! x

Charlotte said...

Hi Em,

Glad you are feeling better :-)

Well done on Florence - that's super!!

Love Charlotte
xxx

Jacqueline said...

Emma, sorry i miss your not feeling well post. :( Im glad your feeling better now. And Congratz on your award and also for Florence on Indie spotting! That is soo exciting! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!