Friday, May 22, 2009

Remember this little bunny?






Hello. I finally managed to find the time to finish this little card. I wanted it to have the look and feel of a vintage card- a touch of nostalgia to it, which was why I chose this lovely cream, textured board to print it on. It's the kind of board that you just have to touch! As I have mentioned before using environmentally friendly materials is extremely important to me and this board is FSC certified and the tan coloured envelope it comes with is recycled :)
It's now available in my shop if you would like to take a look. I designed it to be a custom card so you can have any name or age on it- makes it extra special that way :) I hope you like it. 

Feeling rather excited now that it's now officially the start of the Bank Holiday weekend!!! Three whole days to relax! Hope everyone has lovely weekends. I may be back Monday but if not I'll definitely be back Tuesday.

Ta-ta for now

4 comments:

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card Emma. Forgot your bank hol is a week before ours - enjoy :-)

Jacqueline said...

Emma, that card is really lovely and so sweet! It's nice to use environmentally friendly materials! Have a wonderful merry happy LONG weekend. I have yet the time to post a "have a great weekend" on my blog. Hoping to find some time on sat. Love to you!

Shabby Chick said...

Thank you, I really like that picture too! Little one kept escaping on her own which is a bit scary when there are big sloping banks (she did roll down one but was fine!). Hope you're right about the weather :)

Cute bunbun by the way!

Mel xxx

Shabby Chick said...

PS just opened up card bag properly and found the gorgeous gift tag- thank you so much! I love it :)

Mel xxx