Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday Girls

Today I chose this design to show you because I wanted to say a very "Happy Birthday" to my two friends Anna and Haylea! Hope you both had a great day guys (and ate cake for breakfast, lunch and tea!). 
Anna and I both agree that your Birthday = a well earned day off! I think it should be a rule that no one should have to work on their Birthday! (unless of course they want too) :) Don't you agree? Everyone should have a "Me" day every year shouldn't they? And as much as I enjoy my work, tomorrow that's exactly what I'm planning to do. Here's my plan:
a) Have a long lie in
b) Enjoy a really relaxing morning
c) Meet some friends for lunch and good conversation and.....
d) A Birthday surprise! Phil's taking me out somewhere and I don't know where yet- will let you know!)
So have a great Wednesday everyone and I should be back blogging again on Thursday! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emma, love this design...is soo very sweet! Yep i totally agree with you that we all should have a "ME" day!

Have a lovely merry restful day! Lots of love to you!