Monday, April 27, 2009

It's so nice to be back!

HelloIt's so good to be back! I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while- I had lots to post about last week but every time I sat down to write a post I got an urgent email/phone call/brief etc. I'm thinking that I may try and post in the mornings from now on- that way my blog won't get pushed further down the To-Do-List as the day goes on. I hope everyone had lovely weekends?

I have a few things to share with you today. Firstly I have added two original paintings to the shop, the one below you have already seen below which is called "Shout". Click here for more info.

The second one (below) was last weeks Found Art painting and I've called it "Horses ♥ Apples". This one is a teeny, tiny painting measuring only 3"x3"! Click here for more info.

And thirdly I was going to put one listing in my shop for all my customized cards at a set price. However after a few enquiries I have realised that this doesn't really work as some people want very simple changes and some people want elements re-designed. It is extremely important to me that my customers receive value for money so I've decided that I will only list cards that I have already made custom changes to and therefore already know the work involved to make the changes. The card below has now been listed in my shop at a set price and if anyone would like one made for them all you need to do is convo. me the name and age of the little person you want to send it to. You can do this either by sending me a message when you buy the card as there is an option to leave a message for the seller or please contact me via Etsy, my blog or by email- whatever you would prefer :)
If anyone would like different card customizing please don't hesitate to contact me and let me know what you would like and then I can let you know a price according to the work involved. 


I'll be back tomorrow- I promise! :)

2 comments:

Emma Loves Stitching said...

Hey, Nice to see your back, hope your not working too hard!
My deadlines looming as well, so not alot of blogging my way either, will be back with a vengence next week!
Emma :)

Shabby Chick said...

Hi Em

I haven't been about much either but a big hello from me! Little one LOVED her card yesterday and it has pride of place on the mantelpiece, thank you again :)

I really like your little horse pic.

Mel xxx