Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Low Anthem



Hello. I had a far bit of freelance work to do today but after I finish this post I'll be starting card number 39!!! I am so pleased as I really want to get past card number 40 by the end of the week. Just got to keep the motivation going! I don't know about you but whenever I'm struggling to get stuck into my work I just stick on some of my favourite music and the motivation comes flooding back. Recently Phil came home from work and played me some tracks from an amazing band he had just discovered- The Low Anthem. Have you heard of them? If you like folk music you will love this! It's not often I listen to an album and like every song. Click here if you want to listen to some of their tracks. I bought their older album "What the Crow Brings" and I haven't stopped listening to it for the last two weeks. Their new album is out June 9th which I will definitely be buying! :D

I also had some lovely news today- Winniel & The Laughing House featured my shop on her blog today. Thank you so much Winniel! Click here to see Winniel's lovely jewelry shop or here to visit her blog.

Have a lovely morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are :)

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Yay Emma...way to go with card number 39!!! I have not heard of this band but will check it out!! Thanks for sharing. :) Congratz on the featured!! Your creations are just sooo lovely and beautiful! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!!