Monday, August 10, 2009

And the winner is.........

Hello all! Hope you had great weekends? We are having the strangest weather here at the moment- it doesn't know whether to be hot or cold, cloudy or sunny, wet or dry..............
Anyway just a quick post today because I made a huge mess of the house this weekend with my crafty friend Emma- we were making fun things with our sewing machines and as a consequence I'll shall be tidying up for most of the evening, but I will have three new Thingamajigs to show you soon :)
So onto the Giveaway winner. I let the Random Generator pick again and this was the result:
No. 9 which is Stephanie from MadMummy! Congratulations! Your Forever Love print will be winging it's way to you shortly :)

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Congratz to the winner! Emma im so happy to know you had such a creative weekend! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!