Friday, April 22, 2011

I've been working

Hi all! I'm back for good (I'm writing this whilst trying to keep my fingers crossed) but my internet connection is back up and running, my kitchen is back up and running and I've just recovered from the worst cold I've ever had, so all is finally well again in Emma Land :)

Also I've been working on a freelance project. It was an unusual brief as I was asked to design a range of asian greetings cards. It was SO great to be designing again and I really enjoyed the project because (as requested) all the designs had to be bright and fresh which suits my style of working perfectly. Hope you like them.

It's the Easter Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK and the weather is still absolutely amazing so let's hope it stays that way! Fingers crossed it also stays good for THE WEDDING that is fast approaching too!!!

Happy Easter everyone! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have a nice easter day!! tq 4 ur comment..

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely cards, I like the shopping one. Looks like you had fun doing them.