Thursday, May 3, 2012

Two Flowers & Two Little Peas!



 Click here for more info. or to purchase



Click here for more info. or to purchase

Bonjour! I have two new cards to show you today, both now available in my shop.

Each card is individually handmade by myself, personalised just for you & printed onto a beautiful, white, textured, heavyweight (250gsm) board and then embellished with a raised add on panel & a hand painted touch of sparkle. I also hand emboss the two green peas & the two faces of the flowers making the card look & feel extra special.

I originally designed these for my hubby (on two different occasions of course ;)) & he liked them so much I thought I should offer them in my shop too.

1 comment:

milly and pip said...

They are both so lovely. I really really like the pea one :0)