Thursday, May 22, 2014

Shop Update

Hello everyone. Hope the sun's shining wherever you are! I won't even tell you how long this has taken me, but finally all my new work is in my Etsy shop. I have lots of new paintings & prints to show you, oh and look! I've finally smashed my 30 painting target! Yay! :) Prints will eventually be available in my Not On The High Street shop too- that's next on my To-Do-List! In the meantime if you want to browse my Etsy shop, please click here.

Also to thank you for visiting, I've created a free calendar desktop background for you, it's at the bottom of this post. You can download it by clicking on the image and dragging it to your desktop. I hope you like it.
* Please remember that these desktop backgrounds are for your personal use only. THANK YOU! *

Wishing everyone a great weekend!

Love & Light Em x

 Painting Number 30












No comments: