Saturday, January 17, 2009

Forever Love

In keeping with my valentines day or love theme, I have added a new print to my shop. I designed it a while ago and thought seeing as it's just a few weeks before valentines day, now would be the perfect time to show it to you. I think this would make a lovely valentine, anniversary, wedding or engagement gift.
There are three options to this design (which you can see above):
1. With the hearts and title.
2. With just the title.
3. With just the hearts.
I just couldn't decide which version I preferred so I thought why not let you decide!

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, hope your weekend was great! This is yet another really cute picture! I love it. Have a good happy day!

Anonymous said...

All of them are extremely nice, but I think I like No.1, with hearts and title, the most!

Kitty Ballistic said...

Ooh, it's a tough one. But I think the middle ones are my favourites. They're all cute though.