Friday, March 13, 2009

Flower Basket & Birdie

This week I think I broke my own record for working the longest day ever- 15 hours! :( That's crazy! As a consequence I've felt rather shattered this week (and to be honest was a little bit useless in getting anything of importance done today) but I was determined to write a blog post!
I wanted to say a big thank you to Cathy who invited us creatives to send her a "found art" project which she would then post on her blog. It was a really fun project to do- thanks Cathy!
I also wanted to show you a new print that's now available to buy here and here. This design is from another range of prints that I am putting together inspired by the Chiff Chaff. I do hope you like it.
Have a lovely weekend :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love the Bird design.
My goodies have arrived!! They are really Beautiful :o)
Will write more later, just wanted to let you know and wish you a lovely weekend
xx
Sumea

Anonymous said...

I too LOVE the bird design! And i love that blackbird piece at Cathy's blog! Soo pretty!
WOW working 15hours is a long time but i guess it's fun when your loving what you do! But please do enough rest and take carez! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and lots of love to you and yours!

Emma Loves Stitching said...

It's so cute, love the bird designs really making me feel Springy-is that a word?!!?
Have a relaxing weekend
Emma :)

Emma Loves Stitching said...

Thanks Emma,
There were lots indeed, now beginning to see the wood for the trees, plus my studio has a bit more space!!
Your etsy shop looks brill, if i ever get more organised i may think about getting myself set up!!
Sun's shining here, have a good Sunday!!
Emma x

Emma Loves Stitching said...

Sorry me again, just seen your print of the wheel barrow, pots and a bunny popping out the top-my eldest saw it over my shoulder and said "it's so Cute, mummy"- love it!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Lovely work! I have 2 house rabbits too - they are the best pets, aren't they?

Shabby Chick said...

Hi, I just found your blog through Sumea's and I love it! Your designs are absolutely gorgeous and my littlest daughter just kissed the PC screen when she saw the picture of the rabbit and cupcakes in your etsy shop!!!

I'll be back :)

Mel xxx