Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back from Harrogate

Hello there! How is everyone? I'm so pleased to be home. I have missed you all and posting on my little blog- I think I am getting rather attached to it! I have soooo much to tell you and show you, which I was hoping to start today but then we had a power cut and I've only just been able to get back onto my computer :( Phil's treating me to meal out this evening to celebrate the completion of my first trade fair which I'm very pleased (and relieved) to say was a success- I think that qualifies me for having a desert with my meal wouldn't you say? :D I promise to be back tomorrow with photos of my adventure in Harrogate! Hope to see you then.

3 comments:

The Little Fox said...

Welcome back, and congratulations on your fair!!!

xoxo

elisa said...

Welcome back!

noelle said...

welcome back and well done, glad it went well , can't wait to hear all about it!! x x