Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What A Mess!

Hi! Just thought I would show you the complete chaos that is my desk! The show is looming- I'm panicking and running around like a nutter and basically have no time to keep my studio tidy. In a way I'm quite glad to be this busy because it's stopping me from getting nervous about it all. The show starts on the 18th so for the next week and a half I may be too frantic to post regularly. I will try to get a few in here and there, but if you want to find out what I'm up to daily leading up to the show you can always follow me on Twitter, which is much easier for me to update because I can only write a sentence at a time.
Hope everyone's having a good week.
See you soon.
x
P.S There's only two days left to enter my Giveaway if anyone would like to :)

1 comment:

Shabby Chick said...

Woooo good luck with the show! If you want to hear about mess you may feel better when I tell you that I picked up 467 items when I tidied up the living room and dining room today!!!

Mel xxx