Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Your life is a one time only special offer.....

Believe it or not this was on my smoothie juice packaging! I loved it so much, I just had to share. Wouldn't it be amazing if other companies sometimes shared positive messages & affirmations on their packaging too? If nothing else it would hopefully make the reader smile....and smiles can spread : )

I think we all need to slow down, stop & pause everyday & look at everything around us that we can feel grateful for. I've had so much mind chatter going on in my head this week that I didn't even notice all the spring flowers that had appeared in my garden. I saw them but I didn't "see" them if you get my meaning. It was only when I forced myself to go outside & take a quiet walk that I really saw all the beauty around me & it totally lifted my mood & made me feel so much better. It doesn't even matter if you only have 5 minutes spare a day to become still, just do it, it can honestly alter your entire perspective on your life. Ask yourself everyday "What am I grateful for today?" I think it was Eckhart Tolle who said:

"If the only prayer you ever said was "Thank You" that would be enough."


Is this just a co-incidence? I don't know, but literally 2 minutes after writing the original post above, something captured my attention on Facebook. WATCH IT! It's funny & brilliant & explains perfectly the theory I wrote about above. Just how spooky is that?! Enjoy!

No comments: